BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- DO NOT visit The Crossways Inn if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or if you have been told to self-isolate.
- WE ARE NOT TAKING BOOKINGS We are keen to keep everything fair and avoid empty tables.
TAKE A SEAT OUTSIDE - TABLE SERVICE ONLY
- PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE DIRECTION FROM STAFF, we are trying to keep everyone safe and the pub open.
- You can sit at any table but please try to only sit at a table for the size of your group/household e.g. if there are two people your group then sit at a table for two rather than a table for four as we have limited space with current restrictions.
- We are not booking tables as we do not think this is a fair system. If we are full to capacity and no tables are available unfortunately we cannot serve you until a table becomes available.
- YOU MUST STICK TO THE GUIDELINES OR YOU MAY BE MOVED OR WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE.
We know these guidelines are very different to "The Normal", so we thank you for continuing to support The Crossways. One day in the future things will be better and we can enjoy the freedoms that we previously had.